Choose the type of ticket that you want to purchase from the options below and enter the quantity in numbers in the box to the right of the ticket type.
Relatively Speaking - 27-Feb, 7.30pm.Tickets: Adult £15.00, Concessions £15.00
Terms and Conditions
1. Wightman Events reserve the right to refuse admission.
2. Wightman Events reserve the right to request that ticket holders leave the venue at any point on reasonable grounds, and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
3. Late alterations to the advertised programme may be necessary.
4. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or returned after purchase.
5. Ticket collection: you may be asked to provide your Order number when collecting your pre-booked tickets. If not, you will be asked to confirm your details or provide some other form of identification.
6. We advise that you arrive at least 20 minutes in advance of the performance as we cannot guarantee that there will not be a queue.
7. At the discretion of the management, admittance will only continue up until 15 minutes after the advertised start time.
8. Proof of concession must be presented at the Box Office, otherwise you will be charged the full rate on collection.
9. It is your responsibility to check your tickets because if you have made a mistake, it is not always rectifiable after purchase. Please check your email confirmation and contact the Box Office immediately if there is a mistake.
10. Seats are unreserved.
13. Cameras, tape recorders and video equipment are not permitted. Mobile phones must be switched off in the auditorium
14. Completion of the online booking process, including the provision of credit or debit card details, shall constitute an offer by the customer to purchase tickets subject to Wightman Events terms and conditions.